- Egg breaker &separator, Egg cleaning machine, egg cracking/knocking machine ›
- News about egg washing machines and egg breaker ›
- Summary of Common Use Problems of Household Egg Breaker
When using the household egg breaker, we always encounter some problems that have plagued us for a long time. For example: Why do some newly installed egg beaters have a “peculiar smell” when they are powered on, and some have no “peculiar smell”? Can the egg breaker be used to make better? Can egg breaker beat butter? Can egg breaker send flower decoration cream? Let’s answer these questions one by one.
1. Why do some newly-opened eggbeaters have “odors” when they are powered on, and some do not have “odors”?
This “odor” is caused by the friction between the carbon brush inside the machine and the motor rotor. When the machine is used several times, the taste will naturally disappear. In addition, some products are tested before leaving the factory, and one of the procedures is the power-on test. Sometimes there is no way to 100% test for various reasons, so occasionally some machines will have “odor”. The proof of no odor has been tested before leaving the factory.
2. Can it be used to batter?
Yes, it needs to be very thin, like paste, but not like dough. Because its main function is still “stirring”, the dough will break the eggbeater, don’t try it.
3. Can butter be beaten?
No, the block butter can easily get stuck between the two mixing heads, causing the mixing head to break and damage.
4. Is it possible to send the decorating cream?
Yes, it usually takes about 10-20 minutes to pass it. It is successful to “put the chopsticks not to fall”.