- Egg breaker &separator, Egg cleaning machine, egg cracking/knocking machine ›
- News about egg washing machines and egg breaker ›
- Five Flavor Quail Egg Can Production
Quail eggs are rich in nutrients and are natural supplements. You can choose to make quail eggs into cans. It is also a portion of delicious and nutritious food.
Why choose quail eggs for making?
Quail eggs are the eggs of quail, rich in nutrition, good taste, and high medicinal value. Although quail eggs are small in size, their nutritional value is as high as that of eggs. They are natural supplements and unique in nutrition.
The nutritional value of quail eggs is very high, surpassing all other poultry eggs. It is rich in protein, lecithin, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin A and minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus. The content of these ingredients is higher than eggs. Quail eggs also contain rutin, which is very beneficial to patients with hypertension, vascular sclerosis, and tuberculosis. Quail eggs are also suitable for the treatment of stomach diseases, neurasthenia, bronchial asthma, and other diseases.
Quail egg can production process
Acceptance of raw materials→cleaning→pre-cooking→cooling→crushing skins→salted skins→draining→drying→bagging and sealing→high-temperature sterilization (back pressure)→cooling→heat preservation test→inspection→packing→finished products
Key points of making quail egg can
(1) The rate of finished products is directly related to the freshness of eggs. Quail eggs are not fresh, and the peeling and damage rate is very high. So choose fresh quail eggs.
(2) Put the quail eggs in water, heat to 90～95℃, keep for 2 minutes and quickly put them in water to cool.
(3) Place the cooled quail eggs in a shaker and shake for 1 min, break the eggshells, and then peel them.
(4) Add a cinnamon leaf, tangerine peel, Chinese pepper, star anise, licorice, and ginger, bay leaf and Luo Han Guo leaf with water, heat to 100℃, keep for 30-40 min, filter with 100 mesh filter cloth, add the marinade to soy sauce and salt, Sugar, monosodium glutamate, rice wine and a small amount of vinegar, put in the peeled quail eggs, cook for 10 minutes at 90～95℃, stop the fire for 30 minutes, cook for 20 minutes, stop for 2 hours, and cook for another 10 minutes. Pick up and place on the screen, drain the water naturally.
(5) Put the quail eggs in the oven and bake at 60°C for 20 minutes to make the surface dry.
(6) The packaging material is made of polyester, nylon, polypropylene film, one bag per 10 pieces. The vacuum degree required for sealing is 0.08 MPa. If it is too high, the egg will easily ooze water, and if it is too low, the bag will burst during sterilization.
(7) The sterilization formula for quail eggs after packaging is 15 min-20 min-20 min/118°C (backpressure cooling), that is, the temperature will rise from room temperature to 118°C within 15 minutes, and the temperature will be kept at 118°C for 20 minutes, And then cool to room temperature after 20 minutes.
Quail egg can quality index
(1) Sensory indicators Color: The egg body is light brown; Organization: The egg body is basically intact, allowing small damage; Taste and smell: It has the aroma of halogen products and the taste of eggs, without peculiar smell.
(2) The physical and chemical index of each bag is ≧75 g, and the salt content is 18%-20%.
(3) Microbiological indicators should meet the commercial sterility requirements of canned food.
The production of quail egg can is still very simple, friends who like to eat quail egg can try it.