- Egg breaker &separator, Egg cleaning machine, egg cracking/knocking machine ›
- News about egg washing machines and egg breaker ›
- Electric Egg Washer Machine: Industrial Egg Washer
The egg washing machine is mainly used for cleaning and disinfection. Mainly include cleaning and air-drying, oil spraying and preservation, coding, ultraviolet sterilization, light detection, and electronic classification. It can eliminate a variety of pathogens and harmful substances that are inevitable in the poultry production process and ensure the safety of eggs.
What are the functions of the electric egg washing machine?
Hot water spray disinfection: The conveyor system of the egg washer automatically sends the eggs to the disinfection section, and the disinfectant in the disinfection section sprays and disinfects the eggshell. Sterilization of breeding eggs can remove most of the pathogens attached to the outside of the eggshell, which can increase the hatchability. Spray disinfectant on fresh eggs to kill salmonella, E. coli, and other pathogens;
Spray cleaning: After the first brush in the brushing process, the surface of the egg is scrubbed and decontaminated by the brush;
Brushing and air drying: After the second brush of the egg washer, on the one hand, continue to dry the surface of the egg, and at the same time use the strong wind to quickly dry the surface of the egg.
Sterilization: At the same time, it is sterilized again by ultraviolet radiation;
Coding: Spray the production date and batch number on the surface of clean eggs that have been cleaned by the egg washer.
Disinfection method of the industrial egg washing machine:
1. Soak and disinfect with disinfectant water: According to the number of eggs, add the required amount of water (dipping over the surface of the eggs) and calculate its weight.
According to the weight of water and the instructions for use of the disinfectant powder, calculate the weight of the disinfectant powder needed (the ratio of disinfectant powder to water is 1:1000).
Dilute the required disinfectant powder with a little water and mix well, stir well for later use, and transfer the tested eggs to the plastic basket, and put them in the disinfection tank in turn. After each basket of eggs is in the water, the plastic basket should be gently shaken Shake for 1 minute, then let stand and soak for 20 minutes.
Remove the completely disinfected eggs from the disinfection tank, soak them in clean water for 5 minutes, and drain the water before use.
2. Ultraviolet Sterilization: Drain the eggs that have been cleaned of surface dirt and sterilize them with ultraviolet light for about 30 minutes to achieve the purpose of cleaning the eggshell surface and preventing cross-contamination.