- Egg breaker & separator, Egg cleaning machine, egg cracking/knocking machine ›
- News about egg washing machines and egg breaker ›
- Egg washing machine: automatic egg washing machine
Egg washing machine: automatic egg washing machine
Egg washing machine, also known as egg washing machine, includes egg washing machine, duck egg washing machine (including cleaning of fresh duck eggs, ash-packed eggs, mud-packed eggs, salted eggs, etc.), breeding egg washing machines, etc. The principle is to use mechanical methods. The brush will wash off the stains on the surface of the egg.
The function of the egg cleaning machine is to mechanically wash off the stains on the surface of the egg. Traditional egg cleaning is done manually, but this method has many disadvantages, such as low efficiency, waste of labor, and failure to meet hygienic standards.
The fast egg washing machine adopts a ring design. As long as the eggs are poured in from one side, the eggs will enter the cleaning process through the buoyancy of the water. After cleaning, they will come out from the other side again through the buoyancy of the water and automatically put the eggs in the plastic basket. in.
It is worth mentioning that the entire cleaning process can be completed by only one person, which saves time and effort. The washed eggs are also clean and the damage rate does not exceed 1%. This fast egg washing machine can wash more than 5,000 eggs in one hour, which is very efficient.
When using the egg washer, pay attention to selecting the appropriate process and operation method, which can extend the service life of the egg washer and improve the production efficiency.
The correct operation method to extend the life of the egg washer:
1. First, pour the eggs into the water tank, and the spray device in the water tank will initially clean the eggs.
2. After the egg enters the machine, it will continue to roll in the water under the push of bubbles and water flow and will continue to move along the mesh belt. There is a special nylon brush in the water, which can gently, quickly and effectively brush off various attachments on the surface of the egg, and effectively clean the egg.
3. After the initial cleaning, the conveyor roller of the water tank will transport the egg products to the egg washer in turn, and then the spray device and brush of the egg washer will thoroughly clean the egg products.
4. After cleaning twice, transport the cleaned eggs to the egg collection tank or the egg collection workbench, and the staff will collect the container.
5. The cleaned eggs enter the 6-row air dry brush system. First, quickly brush most of the water on the eggs. The heating system provides constant temperature flowing hot air to quickly dry the eggs and sterilize them with ultraviolet rays.
Then, through 6 rows of light transmission tests, abnormal eggs such as broken eggs, black-hearted eggs, and double-yellow eggs can be detected. These eggs were taken out by hand. When they are output to the packaging belt conveyor, the workers collect the bags on both sides for the next vacuum packaging process.
The egg washing machine has a reasonable design, complete composition, mature technology, stable performance, complete functions, clean cleaning, strong adaptability, and long service life. It should be operated in accordance with the correct operating procedures to reduce damage to the equipment.
The basic operation method of the egg washing machine:
In the first step, the operator pours fresh eggs or salted duck eggs into the six-row upper egg water tank. The high-pressure spray device on the sixth-row upper egg water tank will clean the eggs for the first time.
In the second step, the conveyor rollers in the six rows of upper egg tanks transport the eggs to the duck egg washing machine in turn, and the spray device and brush in the duck egg washing machine complete the deep cleaning of the eggs.
In the third step, the cleaned eggs are transported through the egg guard and finally fall into the egg collection tank. (Or egg collection workbench)
In the fourth step, the operator can use the egg basket to collect and pack the cleaned fresh egg products in the water tank.